How To Make Your Facebook Profile Picture As Private
Hiding your full-size Facebook profile picture from the public is a good thing to keep your privacy up.When you keep your Facebook profile picture private, there is a less chance that you will be harassed. Your picture will also be safe from evildoers
In March 2012, Timeline became available for "Facebook Pages", and by the end of the month, Facebook had forced all Facebook Pages (not Profile pages) to convert to the Timeline layout, against the will of many page admins. Like the Wall, users can set Timeline privacy settings to change who can see their entire profile.
Users' friends have the ability to post messages on the user's Timeline. Using Facebook on certain devices, such as iPads, may result in automatic adoption of the Timeline. In August 2012, Profile pages were forced to change to the Timeline layout.
Follow Below Steps:-
- First, go to your Facebook profile
- click on your profile picture. If you are looking for an old profile picture, navigate with the arrow keys (left or right), or go directly to Photos > Profile Pictures .
- Click on the profile picture you desire.
- Click on the Edit button on the right side.
- Click on the drop-down button that says “Public” below the date options and choose “Only Me” if you don’t want to show it to anyone, or whichever audience you choose (Friends, Close Friends, your custom groups, etc.).
- Click “Done Editing”
- you are done.
- Enjoy ....