How To Register ID Card?
Hi,Today i'm going to share how to Register Voter ID Card . It is issued by the Election Commission of India for purpose is as identity proof for casting vote.The Indian voter ID card is an identity document issued by the Election Commission of India
It primarily serves as an identity proof for Indian citizens while casting votes in the country's municipal, state, and national elections.It also serves as general purpose identity proof, address proof and age proof such as buying SIM or applying for a passport. It is also known as Electoral Photo ID Card (EPIC).
- Enter you District, Date of Birth etc and click on Step 2(see pic 2)
- Enter Voters ID Number of your Family member or nearest neighbor and select the relation to the application
- Click on Proceed to Step 3
- Fill the Application Form in the Step 3 and Upload your Passport Size Photo (Background: White or Light Background, Size 320*240 Pixel, JPEG, Size Max 180 KB)
- Read the affidavit and confirm and click on Save.
- Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit your house and verify your details.
- No need to go to taluk office like before. If the Application is approved Electoral will be informed through SMS When the Card is issued BLO will bring it to the home of the electoral or it can be collected from the Taluk office.
- If the ID card is lost electoral can apply for a Duplicate Voters ID by filling Form Number EPIC-001
- for More visit www.ceo.kerala.gov.in